Monday, May 30, 2011

Coming soon! New Disneyland audio!

Sorry for the delay, folks.

We just got home late last night from a vacation which included 4 days (+ 1 evening) at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. I recorded approximately 19 hours of raw audio, which will be the source for a new series of Disney audio adventures! Annie's back on board and, on our 2nd day, we met up with our friends Mike and Tammy and their 2 kids, so there are a few new voices joining in on the fun.

On our first day, Saturday May 21st, Annie and I got in on a brief soft opening of the relaunching Star Tours (official opening date: June 3rd) and then on our last day, Tuesday May 24th, all 6 of us got in again for Annual Passholder previews! Altogether, we rode 6 times and my mics were hot every time! To kick off the audio series, I'm going to edit together the 6 rides, along with some queue audio as well, for a Star Tours sneak peak episode. I'll then release episodes in chronological order the same as I did for the Disney World audio, including each Star Tours experience as they occurred.

Just wanted to let you all know, I haven't forgotten the show; I'm just a little behind. I've got some awesome stuff to share with you! Hang tight!

Joshua

Comments? We would love to hear from you! Please email us at jandadisney@yahoo.com or post a comment on the blog at jandadisney.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment